1. Payment must be made on purchase of goods in full.
2. Transfer of product will not be effected without payment clearance.
3. Prices of the goods are subject to alteration without notice
TITLE TO AND RISK IN THE GOODS
4. Title of the goods shall not pass from Tile Clearance Warehouse to the customer until payment in full is received
5. If the customer fails to pay any amount within the period allowed, Tile Clearance Warehouse may recover possession of the goods at any premises owned, possessed or controlled by the customer and the customer grants an irrevocable licence to Tile Clearance Warehouse to do so.
6. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer when the goods are supplied to it.
7. Tile Clearance Warehouse do not provide delivery service, however we may recommend courier service from case to case
8. Tile Clearance Warehouse bears no responsibility on the delivery service provided by recommended couriers and is not liable for any damage arises from the use of their service.
RETURN OF GOODS
9. Subject to the Trade Practices Act or other applicable legislation or law no returns will be accepted on special orders, sale items, border tiles or discontinued lines.
10. On receiving the goods the purchaser must check them for defects and breakages and notify Tile Clearance Warehouse management within 48 hours of receiving the goods. No returns will be accepted after this time or without the prior notification of Tile Clearance Warehouse management.
11. Tile Clearance Warehouse will only accept the return of undamaged goods if they are in full boxes, in saleable condition, match Tile Clearance Warehouse current shade of stock and are returned within 14 days of the date of the invoice with proof of purchase. The customer will be given store credit for the purchase price of the goods less a 25% storage, administration and handling fee.
12. Tile Clearance Warehouse liability for breach of these terms and conditions or those implied by the Trade Practices Act or other applicable legislation or law (other than those that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified):
12.1. is restricted and limited to the replacement of the goods only.
12.2. is excluded for tiles once the tiles have been fixed.
12.3. is excluded for goods stored with Tile Clearance Warehouse 4 weeks or more after the date of the invoice.
12.4. is excluded for any inaccuracy or errors in quantity estimates given by Tile Clearance Warehouse staff or online tools.
12.5. is excluded for any difference between samples given by Tile Clearance Warehouse and the goods .
12.6. is excluded for any shade variations between the goods.
12.7. does not entitle the customer to any damages in the event that the goods are not satisfactory in any way.
13. The goods are only guaranteed to the extent of any guarantee given by the manufacturer of the goods.
14. Ceramic tiles are not guaranteed against cracking, crazing, chipping or breaking.
15. Marble and granite tiles are not guaranteed to the extent they are laid, used or cleaned outside the manufacturers guidelines.
16. The customer agrees regardless of any negligence on the part of Tile Clearance Warehouse in providing the goods to release, hold harmless and indemnify Tile Clearance Warehouse from any liabilities claims or costs which may accrue against or be suffered by the customer in connection with the supply of the goods by Tile Clearance Warehouse unless caused by wilful misconduct on the part of Tile Clearance Warehouse. Tile Clearance Warehouse will not be liable to the customer in connection with the supply of the goods or any error in information supplied to the customer at any time (whether negligent or a breach of contract or not).
17. Any person who signs any form, applies for credit, or places an order on behalf of a customer that is a company or trust are personally responsible for payment of amounts required to be paid by the customer.
18. If the customer is a trustee of a trust, the customer agrees to be liable for any amounts due in its own right as well as the trustee of the trust.